Friday, May 27, 2011

The Reappearance of Victoria Fox

I managed to take a sort of sabbatical from my kinky life for a while. I had published 5 ebooks of D/s and BDSM fiction, centered mostly around spanking fetish and the psychology of B & D. The break was motivated by a computer failure that caused me to loose several nearly finished manuscripts; this extensive blog getting eaten by the blogger-monster, and a set of personal circumastances too bizarre to describe. ( this coming from me, lol! )

I'm back. It's Laura Antoniou's fault. I'll have to find a creative way to thank her for the highly entertaining and educational weekend I just had.

If you haven't already, and your one of the huge numbers of people still looking at this blog, you should really go buy her Marketplace trilogy, right now.

Why? I knew by page 5 or sooner that I should put the book down, quickly, and run away. I knew exactly what would happen if I didn't. Given that I seem to have difficulty being obedient even to myself, I suffered the consequences. (ha!) I could not put it down. Book 1, "The Marketplace" lead directly to book 2, "The Slave", and Book 3, "The Trainer". I read for 5 days straight, a litter of coffee cups at my feet. I'm not kidding. It's better than Anne Rice's Beauty Series, by far. It's better than my stuff, to the point that even saying I write BDSM erotic fiction makes me blush and feel embarrassed. It should be required reading for anyone interested in S & M, B & D, D/s and other forms of kinky alphabet soup.

I'm quite sure I'll be trying to explain why, in my own humble attempt to be of service, and that it will take some time to do that properly. I am likely to have a love/hate relationship with this, but I definitely have to write again, there really isn't a choice.....my inner Muse doesn't seem to pay attention to safe words when she wants to torture me. That, and and I better cruise for someone to play with again, before I loose my mind completely.

In the mean time start Here, with "The Marketplace" by Laura Antoniou , and then read "The Slave" and "The Trainer" :



You can also check out her blog here:
But how's the Coffee....

.

4 comments:

  1. There are actually 5 books to this series. You should read the rest, they are all lovely. Sorry to destroy your weekend,LOL.
    Regards,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah... that's evil. Thank the Gods I can't get my hands on the rest of them right this minute,- and besides, I feel some twisted motivation to go back through the first three like a college student and take notes./facepalm/

    It's fantastic, qualifies as the best mental mind-fuck ever, I believe I have to admit that I've just been dominated by literature. That's the only way I can possibly explain having a rather vivid series of kinky dreams about leather dykes all of a sudden! *blush* The subconscious mind is a hell of a drug.

    Oh, no...I bet I can find the other 2 as ebooks....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, one would have to agree they are wonderfully written. Though, you haven't even gotten to the real twist yet. Still, the first of those books are worthy of notetaking. Perhaps even a book report, if your master/mistress is so inclined. LOL. Have fun!
    Regards,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete